It’s time for my last Stuffie of the Month – a fun Snowman from Melly & Me.
This cutie is made all out of cotton, so I got to use some fun prints.
Button eyes and a sparkly felt nose.
Side view of the snowman.
I followed the optional directions in the pattern to make a pieced scarf. Small cuts of two different fabrics sewn together. It was a bit of work, but it turned out pretty cute. The directions were easy to follow.
Back view of the snowman. It has a cute shape with a cardboard base so it stands up nicely.
Snowflake really turned out cute and looks great with my other snowman in my Christmas/Winter décor.
To recap my thoughts on this pattern:
- Cute finished stuffie (CHECK)
- Straightforward construction (CHECK) The instructions do not include any pictures but the written instructions were easy to understand.
- Pattern layout easy to read. (CHECK)
- Full size patterns provided. (CHECK)
- Check out Melly & Me for a ton of cute stuffie patterns!
Things I learned from the whole year of making stuffies!
- I really do love making stuffed animals! There is just something about completing an stuffie and giving it that first hug! And then giving it to a child – now that’s the best!
- I have learned a ton making all of the stuffies from different designers – how to layout patterns, etc.
- I really can say that I am better at sewing stuffies now! My construction has improved, my hand sewing has improved – all good things!
Thanks for reading my stuffie of the month pattern reviews this year! I really had fun discovering new stuffed animals designers and making some seriously cute stuffies!!
If you missed any of the reviews, you can see them all HERE in my pattern review section of the website!